Thursday, November 10, 2011

It takes a village people


This is how I'm feeling today. Some days the life of the Arts Exec of the year is giving lectures and feeling like a smarty pants while certain others its nursing a week long head cold while crawling around a dirty warehouse building a mini golf hole and cleaning up garbage. A life in the arts is NON STOP GLAMOUR I tell you. I've said it before and I'll say it again, I may not be rich but I certainly ain't bored either.....

That said this shit is pretty sweet. The holes turned out great! There are 9 of them and you can play them. In recent months Verge has picked up some new studio artists who will have their studios on view this evening as well.

Best of all the founder of the reincarnated Ruhstaller Brewery will be there with his RAD vintage truck serving up BREW!!!!!!

In the meantime everyone gave it there all like Amanda here. All smiles!

Biggert came by and helped me lay astro turf. Total pro.

Alek cutting text.
These little ships are rocking my world. I really want one separate from the hole itself. So cool.

Anyhoo, the level of teamwork it takes to pull off a Verge event is pretty humbling and inspiring. Head cold or no, tonight is gonna be AWESOME!!!!!

P.S. In case anyone is wondering what's going on with my crockpot currently, last night I made Japanese curry and it was delish! I know the world cares about these issues.....

No comments: