Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Dirty Cigarettes


I have too much to do this week so in response I've spent the morning watching footage of that trainwreck of a performance Amy Winehouse gave in Belgrade, reading the trash talk about Kathleen Hanna saying she doesn't like Katy Perry (why people think that's so damning I don't know), listing shit on eBay, and carrying on with general malaise.
GIF animations generator
In other news I've been making work! Finally!!! I don't have much in the way of pictures at the moment but will soon. In the meantime this gif cracks me up. This blanket smells like stale cigarettes and dirt.


Sunday I went to look at the river with my folks although my pop was too squeamish to go look at the water so I went alone and snapped this photo. No shore, hardly any trail, sucks....

I feel that there is too much going on this week. As much as I like to run my jaw my brain feels tired just thinking about all the conversation this week holds.....
Tonight is the Best Summer Ever party at Bows which I am most excited about!

Wed is a fundraiser for SMAC. And Thursday is an art tour sponsored by CCAS which I'm stoked on. I love looking at private art collections. Should be interesting!

I wish they had credited this image on the invite though..... I keep thinking maybe it's someone so famous we're just supposed to know who it is. Guess I'll find out Thursday....

2 comments:

Skipper said...

walk farther up the levee trail. I've been four times since last week. There are nice high beach spots that are normally really far from the water that are cozy and only allow a few people to settle.

Liv Moe said...

do they come with a twelver of Steel Reserve?