Friday, April 22, 2011

Holy Crapola!!!!


I do not know where the last five years went! Being married to this dude has been a hoot. I feel like I blinked and suddenly we've been together all told for almost seven years. That's the way it should be right?
This is what we looked like before we got married. We've grown up so much since then!
Jaime at the bachelorette party drinking Bud through a "straw." P.S. I still have my straws much to OMF's shagrin.

OMF singular. He still had a chance to get away at this point.

OMF + Mrs. Foster. I am so glad she got to see us get married.

The wreckin' crew. Muggs aka the world's best stylist, and my sis partying down before the big event.

Check out our wedding photographer. This guy was 100% PRO!

My pop who pounded a brew before steppin' out to quell his nerves + my beautiful bouquet designed by Jaime.
It's official!
Head table pre-Nitzberg invasion.
Master of disheveled ceremonies.
Hello!
One of the best things about a wedding is being able to throw a dream party where everyone of your favorite friends and family are there. It's so great.
Like these dudes for instance.
And my sister rockin' out with my aunts who love to party!
Me 'n Foot Foot having a moment.
My mom and sister made our wedding cake. Later I found out that one of their dogs took a tiny lick out of the bottom of the cake but hey that's what frosting is for right?

Looking at these pics is absolutely the best. OMF and I have been through a lot in the last five years. We gained a magazine and then sent it on its way, we lost some people close to us, bought a house, and purchased somewhere in the neighborhood of 6 cars, traveled from Italy to the west coast and all points in between, and continue to house Sacto's most curmudgeonly dog.

In short happy 5 year anniversary sweetie! I LOVE YOU!!!

6 comments:

Ol' Man Foster said...

Wow.

Love you too!

Skipper said...

Happy Anniversary, guys!

I look back and am glad that I could pull it out and do a decent job photographing your wedding.

That's a nice foto of us foot footing!

Cecile said...

Joyeux Anniversaire de Mariage !!! You are one cute and cool couple.

the Citizen Rosebud said...

Happy Anniversary to one of the best looking couples in Sacramento. Here's to 75 more good years for you two. -Bella Q
the Citizen Rosebud

ducko said...

picture #1 - is that a condom bracelet?

Liv Moe said...

yes Ducko it is....