Sunday, July 25, 2010

July 11, 2010 to the present in no particular order


It's probably a sign that I need to get out more but the fruit salad produced by this cart blew my mind.

Mineral is a lovely town.
OMF sold the Losin' Streaks van... see ya later stabbin' cabin!
Check out the awesome interior of the tow van. Gem bubble windows! So fuckin' rad!!!!!!!

eek!
And again... eek!

I so want to go to Bingo night very, very, very soon.

Nothing says classy like champagne on ice. Very nice...

View from inside my truck. Ahhhhhhhh!
Shovelin' studs.

U-bet.
The Straight Up Gas Institute? WTF?! Cough, bullshit, cough, cough. Is this for real?

Why is this dude telling everyone to shut up on the condiment bar at Old Soul? It ain't the library.
video
speakin' of blowin' my mind...
the end

No comments: