Friday, December 18, 2009

Huzzah the shoe is well!

Jeez! This has been the most taxing week in recent memory and it all came to a head last night forcing me to start my weekend drinking early. It was a hitting 2-buck-chuck straight from the bottle kinda night, but mostly because it was cold open and in my fridge. Not the best thing ever but boy did it feel good going down. Later I made the mistake of chasing it with something considerably better but also of a much higher alcohol content and as a result slept in later than I wanted to this morning.

Now I'm off to behave as though X-mas is actually happening next week and tour the Crocker's new construction this afternoon.

In other news... Long live the shoe!
oof

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dear Author livmoe.blogspot.com !
It is very a pity to me, I can help nothing to you. But it is assured, that you will find the correct decision. Do not despair.

Liv Moe said...

what

Ann Tracy said...

I think it was ESL for dunna worry...