Thursday, August 6, 2009

Moonshine


Last weekend we said so long to Dave and Skipper with one going to Korea and tuther to Germany. As promised the farewells were kissed with a slug of moonshine.

The shine was pretty good as moonshine goes. Smooth drinking 'til you get it down and then there's the burn.

With smiles.

And Lil' Red.

O-M-F

And little Muggs Moonshine.

P-pile moonshine.

And more smiles.

Moe moonshine.

And finally, The Archbishop!

A fitting end to the best sittin' porch in Sacto.

I'm gonna miss you crazy guys!

9 comments:

beckler said...

how long had they been living in that house? i can't remember.

Liv Moe said...

8 years i think.... skipper lived there for about four and i've been hanging out there since 2002.

skpr said...

That's a sweet henna piece on your neck while you're drinkin the shine.

Anonymous said...

Two points:

One. That is a sweet henna tat!

Two. I am going to motherfucking drink on that porch anyway.

gbomb

Liv Moe said...

ya like that? :)

Liv Moe said...

oh and if there's gonna be drinking on that porch someone better text me!

yolkie said...

I live upstairs, you are more than welcome to keep on drinking gbomb and anyone else for that matter.

Anonymous said...

Hope no one had the swine flu while passing around that bottle!

smitty said...

I'm a bit late with my response. Moving and all. Jim and I moved there a bit more than 9 years ago. My sister Cary had it a bit more than 4 years, so basically, 14 years in the Smith family.