Monday, July 13, 2009

In the name of brew

Jesus christ! I feel like I've been gone forever... no recent blog posts, house is filthy(actually kitchen and bathroom are filthy OMF's been cleaning the rest of the house), dog has forgotten who I am, haven't worked out in two weeks, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah.

Seriously, this past week has been like a deprogramming of sorts. I've had so much so get done in such a short time frame that I've been planning my days down to the minute. Pretty much since Reno I've done nothing but take down and put up work non-stop.

Fortunately, though tiring, it was all really fun.

Installing the sandal shop led to Anna and I drinking beer almost daily. First, at Biggert's instigation and then all on our own. It was like magic, everyday at around 5:30 the craving for beer was more than we could resist. I don't know if the brew made us more productive or less but it certainly made it more enjoyable.

The opening night reception which we looked forward to throughout was totally worth the hard work! Hotdogs, free beer, sweet tunes, and port wine spreadable cheese... what more could you ask for?

Doug, with X, and his Sis.

JF and EC.

GF and Peter Stegall!

Me and L and D.

DAVE!

And more DAVE!

fin

2 comments:

Skipper said...

so your brewding is over?

Liv Moe said...

no. just work related brewding.