Monday, April 6, 2009

Dancin'!

I have so many blog posts backing up as a result of my non-stop wedding, house guest, work schedule that I don't even know where to begin. For starters how 'bout this:

This flier for Trial By Combat is super choice for not only its juvenile cop humor but also its timeless aesthetic. Don't ask me why but there's something very early nineties about this little gem.

My apologies for the blurriness of the photo on this detail shot. I was pretty excited.

Army of Death's handbill is one of those transcendent kind of works where the longer one looks at it the more it reveals. Drink blood! Mosh pit! Indeed!
video
Last but not least... dancin', dancin', DANCIN'. He's a dancin' machine!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice flyers!

Hey, I have been reading this blog for a while thinking you would like it and today is finally the day where I tell you about it. Little Yellow Bird.
http://littleyellowbirds.blogspot.com/

gbomb

Liv Moe said...

that is nice! thanks!!