Monday, March 16, 2009

Party at the Javalounge


I'm hunkering down in my studio today and focusing on my own work for a while so posts will be slim to nothing for the next two days. But before I check out I wanted to encourage everyone to go hit up the Javalounge! They had a fund raiser this past weekend to keep the ship afloat which went super well and I am super happy. OMF and I have been frequenting the Javalounge for a few years now and I would be really damn sad if it wasn't around. Next time your cruising for a coffee think twice before venturing to Starbucks and support a local family owned business that needs the support! Supporting them shouldn't be too hard really as their baked goods and coffee are tasty and they have a great beer selection accompanied by a comfortable place to drink said beer.

Okay!

No comments: