Monday, January 12, 2009

You can find me in the masthead


Pretty Lady with Dog, digital image, 2007

So much has happened recently where to begin? For starters you can find my work in the masthead at Art Fag City this month. Woot! Woot! Kudos, to Paddy for doing a better job of describing my work than I sometimes do. awesome.

Later on I'll have some images of the new Midmo gallery from start to finished install. Our maiden voyage went quite well. As I expected most of our attendees came toward the end of the night which I think will be standard for our just slightly out of the way location.

I'll have some images of Steve's show later too, which is truly beautiful. Both the Grand Opening party and the 2nd Sat reception were a smash hit. The weather obliged and the building was full of happy art goers on both occasions.

And now for one of my favorite things about my new job. Studio time!!!!!!!!! I have a new body of work to get started on and I am outta here!

No comments: