Tuesday, January 6, 2009

What I would like to have happen

What I would like to have happen is for a tofu scramble with spinach and mushrooms, with a side of roasted potatoes and a bagel with cream cheese to magically appear in my lap perhaps accompanied by a cup of decaf tea. What's gonna happen instead, however, is that I'm gonna do a pile of nasty ass dishes, and then create said meal myself despite the fact that I sorta feel like a piece of tenderized meat at the moment both inside and out.

I've been herking on getting the Verge ready for our Grand Opening on Thursday working just about 7 days a week minus Christmas day for the past three weeks. Fortunately, things are going surprisingly well, knock on wood. Because it's gonna be both Steve's reception and an open house for the studio project it means that I've been concurrently getting my studio and the show ready at the same time. Double shifts baby(!) and 10+ hour days.

Almost done!

1 comment:

Evie's Ark, All Things Animal said...

See you at Verge! And yum on the tofu scramble!