Monday, November 17, 2008

Dirty thirty

I feel like I'm never gonna post again....

I was supposed to be in LA today for work but the fires kept me home which in the end was good because I woke up with a cold this morning.

Even though I'm posting I don't feel like I have anything terribly coherent to say except that today is Skipper's dirty thirty! So dirty!

Last Friday we had an early celebration where he cooked us all kinds of killer food as is his way. The most intriguing of the entrees served was sauerbraten or pickled beef to us Americans. It was good. Odd smelling and super tender. There was also home made pita bread which was fantastic along with an assortment of tapa type snacks. Wunderbar!

Before going home I snapped a pic of this weirdo little doll thing in the living room that was bothering lil' red.

We also at some point in the evening decided to challenge each other at push ups. Perhaps if Skippo is any kinda man he'll post these pics on his picasa site.

In the meantime I shall now go rest and try to rally to get some work done for my December show at Axis...

Happy Birthday Skipper!

3 comments:

Skipper said...

Thanks for coming on Friday. I had a blast. Not quite a midnight mash, but nevertheless...

http://picasaweb.google.com/fuchsjagd/Beefday?authkey=feUv-UymNB4#

Anonymous said...

I can't get that to work.



Dillhole.

gbomb

Skipper said...

are you copying the whole link? It works fine when I do it.