Thursday, November 20, 2008

Beware the Kraken

I still have a gremlin living in my lungs and as a result my brain's not working so hot:( So far I have one finished piece for my December show which is making me nervous as all get out. To make matters worse - or better depending on how you look at it - I'm only gonna be home for a total of like 5 days in the next 2 1/2 weeks. I'm looking forward to every trip I have lined up, I just hope I feel better by the time I board a plane for LA Sat night. When it rains it pours.

In the meantime... my friend Stefano is in the states(!!!!!!) as part of the A.H. Kraken entourage! The Kraken is playing at the Firehouse in Davis tonight with the Mayyors and AIDS Wolf.

Apparently, my illness hasn't effect my liberal application of exclamation marks any.

So excited!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

not at the Firehouse, at the Silo Pub.