Monday, October 27, 2008

I'm lookin' to blow the doors off!


Man did this illustration give me a hearty belly laugh this morning. How many girls get to witness a rendition of their husband's face carved in stone in their life times? Probably not many...

So yeah, next week, November 4th election night party at the Press. Th' Streaks play at 10pm unless it's looking like the election is gonna get called early in which case they'll play sooner. I advised the Ol' Man to get a DJ because if Obama wins my apetite for celebration shan't be sated until the wee hours.

If you need another reason to come out there'll be yummy snacks.

Seriously, who can resist snacks?

2 comments:

HK said...

That is a great flyer! My grandpa has also drawn a rendition of Mt. Rushmore with his face too. Artists rule.

Liv Moe said...

Is it just me or does stoney-Stan sorta look like Roger Daltrey?