Friday, September 5, 2008

"As a lifetime member of the National Rifle Assn., she doesn't just support killing animals from helicopters, she does it herself."

Sorry to keep things all political. I've actually been working in my new studio with fun news to report amongst other things but truth be told Sarah Palin scares the living shit out of me. Before I skidaddle back to my studio this afternoon I though I'd post this great article my sister-in-law forwarded to me by Gloria Steinem. **If you click on it, it actually gets big enough to read** Now to wrench myself away from election coverage and get back to that big dusty warehouse...

2 comments:

Jeff M. said...

I have to say that I can't stand Commissar Steinem. I recommend this debate between Hamsher and Althouse. Althouse is a nut, but I have a soft spot in my heart for her because she proclaimed before the whole world that she was a frustrated artist.

Also, I'm with Ta-Nehishi Coates: Fallows says all that needs to be said.

wburg said...

Speaking as an NRA member, the fact that Palin is also an NRA member is not enough to make me overlook, well, everything else about her.