Friday, May 2, 2008

Sittin' on a goldmine!

Sac State has been a goldmine of photo opportunities lately beginning with these insane kittens that one of my professors was giving away. The sweaters weren't fair really. Who can resist a kitten in a tiny sweater made from a sock? Fortunately, my jerk-o dog would eat that kitten in two bites so it was an easy decision for me.

Yesterday, Skipper and I did some printmaking and on our way to the print lab we encounter this which we very responsibly reported to the proper authorities and by that I mean we left it where it was and laughed.

I thought this van depicting 40 ft police officers terrorizing the river city was pretty hilarious.

I think this speaks for itself. OK!

In the print lab I found this huge dust covered dead bee on the litho press.

Finally... Skipper drinks his namesake.

1 comment:

Skipper said...

boy, that pink hair sure will look good with a permanent.