Wednesday, May 7, 2008

It never ends

So at this point saying that I'm frantically busy is a pretty silly thing to point out. Sadly, it's become a standard condition for me these days. So much so that I left my credit card in the photo copier at Kinko's today on my way to get my thesis reviewed. Fortunately, I didn't realize it was gone until after I left my meeting or otherwise I would have sat there freakin' out the whole time. As it was I had Crazy Train stuck in my head for unknown reasons. When I became aware of it I sorta smirked.

This week has been an interesting challenge as well because as all this shit is coming at me I still have to carve out time to make work which I am doing to the best of my abilities. This evening Skipper and I went and shot more images for a photo essay I'm working on. It may end up being the core of my work for my solo show in October but we'll see... that's a long way away.

Photo Spencer Tunick

Anyhoo, I'm gonna go let the puddle that is my brain dry out in what I hope will be a full satisfying nights sleep. In the meantime this Salon article about Guest of Cindy Sherman is pretty interesting. I have to admit I do want to see it and I will see it and then I will I am sure form an opinion. Until then....

No comments: