Thursday, April 3, 2008

so tired

I am absolutely beat. This week is kicking my ass. Skippo helped me get the gallery ready for work installation all day today so hopefully tomorrow I will be well on my way to completion.

If anyone is in Stockton this weekend there is a film festival happening at San Joaquin Delta College and yours truly has a film on the program. If you're in the area stop by. The short film program is from 10:30am to 2-something. Unfortunately, I don't know when mine plays. I'm pretty sure it's free although don't quote me on that. I was super stoked when I first found about it - hanging in Stockton, watching my movie on a big screen, eating a delicious burger or taco or both, but alas... twas not to be as I will be enjoying the scenic Robert Else galley all weekend. Ah well....

No comments: