Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Working shmoe


Today was a busy day beginning at 8:30am when my pop and I hit the streets to put out new MM boxes! Yeah!!! Unfortunately, I was a little groggy at first due to that dang Lucas novel which is indeed a page turner. I'm about 65 pages in at this point and filled with hatred for that meddling Arthur asshole. Such a fuck up. Will he get what's coming to him? Who can say...

Post box drop I had lunch with LP and hit a couple of campus shows then trudged back into my studio to apply my nose firmly to the grindstone.






This evening for dinner I made something that has now become part of my regular repertoire. Kickpleat's roasted veg/baked pasta recipe is a satisfying quick dinner. In general I love just about every recipe I've tried off everybody likes sandwiches,totally worth checking out.

Now back to writa, writa, writing...

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Check it!

http://www.flickr.com/photos/rebel420/sets/72157603940653646/show/

Guess who?

Anonymous said...

http://www.flickr.com/photos/rebel420/sets/72157603940653646/show/

Whoops.

Liv Moe said...

C Harv?

Anonymous said...

I'm having a hard time imagining that ole CMH would choose a weedleaf as his avatar, but mebbe I'm clueless. Whoever it is, he/she's also got some really disturbing pics of what looks like a smart car vs semi accident. and the really gory photos were pulled by Flickr...

omf

Liv Moe said...

yeah, i just noticed the avatar and crash photos too. the thing that made think CMH was all of the fire and old school beer stuff. i have no idea who this is...

beckler said...

man, i wish i hadn't looked at those pictures. thank god flickr pulled the worst ones.

Anonymous said...

Yeah, those pics are pretty bad... but then, any semi vs auto pics are gonna look pretty bad, big car, small car, whatever. A pal of mine was the first on the scene of a semi vs station wagon accident on Highway 16 circa 1983.

Not pretty.

-omf

Liv Moe said...

pizzler!!! who are you?!?!?!?!