Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Top 40

Check it out. Sac Mag has identified me as one of Sacramento's 40 to watch under 40. Crazy I know... you can read the piece online, although the web version is lacking the nice photo that Kristin Cofer shot of me. I must admit, I was flattered to be featured amongst not just other artists but also, doctors, researchers, and area farmers. I was notified about the piece back in Nov but I put off mentioning it because I thought, this is weird, just in case I'll wait until it's in print to say anything. But now it's on stands all over town so there ya go...

3 comments:

abbagirl said...

congratulations! i also recognize a couple of other names on the list -- and this is definitely impressive company to be with! way to go!!

Anonymous said...

Sweet! Now you have no regrets on missing out on the 10 to watch under 10.

gbomb

Anonymous said...

Actually my new joke on this topic is:

What? The Old Man didn't make the Top 100 under 100?

gbomb