Sunday, January 13, 2008

Days 13-15, did I screw up?

I dropped the ball? I forgot my experiment over the weekend so now I will cobble my meals together as best I can recollect:

13
Breakfast
coffee just coffee
Lunch
chicken burrito from Gordito Burrito that was actually good. when they're on they're not half bad but when they're bad like most other eating establishments at CSUS they're horrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrible.
Dinner
pho ga and pork spring rolls from Pho Bac

Day 14
Breakfast
coffee and nothing else - yikes I gotta break this cycle!
Lunch
cup of clam chowder and half a tuna melt from Ambrosia Cafe - I see I am eating out a lot this week
Dinner
mediocre broccoli garlic pasta, salad, wine

Day 15
Breakfast
Cafe au lait, chilaquiles - one of OMF's specialties
Lunch
tofu sandwich
Dinner
braised cod clay pot from New Lai Wah which was both good and interesting

No comments: