Friday, November 30, 2007

It's all about the thali!


We went out to dinner for Muggs' way - way(!), way(!), way(!) - belated b-day dinner at Kaveri Madras Cuisine on Fulton last night and it was great! We all got thali dinners except for Skip who got the lamb vindaloo a la cart like a sucker. The thali dinner comes with an entree, two sides, dahl, raita, naan, papadums and dessert for $11.95. I got the koorma thali with a Kingfisher and ate til I could barely move. This is absolutely the best Indian food I've had in Sac. A got the lamb kabob which might of been my favorite thing at the table. The lamb was juicy, tender and delicately spiced. So good!!!

I used the occasion for this special event to get back to work on a print project that I started two years ago and made this print for Muggs.


Study for Birds#3

Over the past year or so I've been slowly getting back to the projects I left off on prerobbery and it's been really, really nice.

Happy not birfday Muggs!!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The only bad thing about Kavari was NO LEFTOVERS.

gbomb

Liv Moe said...

i am almost said "word" til i remembered that i had some rice, naan, and three bites of chickpeas left which i devoured for lunch today with half a can of tuna. yum, yum, yum.